At 4 Seasons, we are committed to informing customers about all their options when replacing or upgrading their home heating equipment, which is why we inform and encourage our customers to take advantage of any and all rebates available. Please see the current rebates offered in the Greater Victoria area listed below:
FortisBC EnerChoice Gas Fireplace Rebate $300 While Quantities Last
If you own a house, townhouse or a condominium and are considering upgrading your natural gas fireplace you could get a $300 rebate when you purchase a FortisBC eligible EnerChoice model.
Ductless Heat Pump BC Hydro $800 Rebate
If you own a house, townhouse or a condominium and are considering installing a high efficient ductless system you could get a $800 rebate
from BC Hydro if you home is electrically heated.
FortisBC Connect to Gas Rebate For Existing Homes $700-1,700 While Quantities Last
Replacing your current primary heating source and hot water with an Energy Star Eligible appliance can increase your
heating efficiency and comfort level, and also lower your heating cost at the same time.
• $1,300 rebate for customers who convert their primary heating source from oil, propane or wood to natural gas OR
• $1,700 rebate for customers who convert their primary heating source from oil, propane or wood to natural gas and install an eligible natural gas water heating system, OR
• $700 rebate for customers who install a natural gas direct vent wall furnace OR
• $1100 rebate for customers who install a natural gas direct vent wall furnace & natural gas water heating system.
FortisBC Natural Gas Water Heater Rebate $200-1,000 While Quantities Last
Change out your current hot water heater with a qualifying water heater.
• High-efficiency storage tank $200
• High-efficiency tankless $400
• Ultimate high-efficiency tankless $500
• Ultimate high-efficiency storage tank $1,000
Appliance Maintenance Rebate $50 until September 30th, 2018
Up to $50 rebate from FortisBC on your Annual Maintenance of a natural gas fireplace and one natural gas furnace or boiler.
Oil to Heat Pump Rebate $1700 until September 1, 2018
Replace your current oil furnace to a high efficient Heat pump system. Please note, a before and after home energy audit required as part of the process. You must get a prequalification code to qualify.